This is the first generally available release of the 2.1.0 version of the GeoSpockSpatial Big Data Platform.
This release includes the following new features:
- Running SQL queries using the Data Analyzer
- Optimized geometry functions and geotemporal queries in the Spatial Big Data Platform's SQL interface
- Visualizing traffic or network flow
- Visualization for totals and averages in the Data Explorer
- Selecting the key metrics for your visualization
See New features in 2.1.0 for more information
SQL compatibility for the Platform's SQL interface
The SQL interface uses version 0.219 of Presto.
Browser support for the Platform's Data Explorer
For the best performance, it is recommend that you use the Data Explorer with the latest version of Google Chrome.
Note: the Data Explorer does not support the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Tableau Desktop versions: 2019.2 and 2019.1
If you encounter any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.