This is the first generally available release of the GeoSpockSpatial Big Data Platform.
This release includes the following new features:
- an indexing engine that supports a number of data formats, providing optimized access to your ingested data
- a data exploration tool to enable you to visualize your data and gather insights from it
- an SQL engine to enable you to perform further analysis on your data
- a dashboard for both data and user management
See Platform 2.0.0 features for more information
SQL compatibility for the Platform's SQL interface
The SQL interface uses version 0.219 of Presto.
Browser support for the Platform's Data Explorer
For the best performance, it is recommend that you use the Data Explorer with the latest version of Google Chrome.
Note: the Data Explorer does not support the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
If you encounter any issues, please contact email@example.com.